Friday, September 16, 2011

Crockpot Chicken Chili

Lately I've been on the crockpot kick. Since this week has been a bit on the stressful side, it's so much easier to throw some stuff in the crockpot and then forget about it. Last night was no different. So in my findings of various recipes, I stumbled upon this chicken chili recipe. But we didn't have everything the recipe called for, so I changed it up a bit. I hope you enjoy!

What you need:

Chicken breasts (I used boneless skinless and cut it up into pieces)
Red kidney beans
Black beans
Corn
Tomatoes
Tomato sauce
Chili powder
Salt
Pepper
Green chilis
Paprika
Ceyanna pepper
Adobo (a Hispanic seasoning. I know it's not natural, but it tastes super good)
Onions
Garlic
Cilantro
Oregano

I just eyeballed everything and threw it all together in the crockpot. Of course you can add other things or take some things out. It's totally up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment